Register For The Imagine Learning Parent Portal
Recommendations for Use Because Imagine Math is web-based, your child can access the program from any computer that is connected to the Internet, whether at school, home, or the library. Below are few recommendations to help you and your child get the most of out of using Imagine Math:
- Encourage participation. The more time your child engages with the Imagine Math, the more they will experience success and the more they will learn.
- Encourage thoughtfulness. Imagine Math provides constant support and immediate feedback, especially in those places where students tend to struggle.
- Take time to review your childs Imagine Math dashboard and discuss lessons completed, lessons passed, and points earned.
Follow Your Childs Progress Using Your Parent Portal
1. Sign up for a parent portal account at https://math.imaginelearning.com/customers/2095/registrations/new
2.;Submit your information!;Please include your First Name, Last Name and email address;
3.;Check your email!;After you’ve submitted your information, you will receive an email to set up your account password.;
4.;Login & Link a Student!;Enter your child’s Imagine Math username and password.;
- Student credentials must be obtained from your school or district math dept.;;
- Teachers or School Administrators send home the student’s Start Card upon your request.
You Have Two Options To Login:
Option 2:;; Use this Link to login directly from the website
SITE CODE: 4823640
Opcion 2:;; Use este link para ingresar directamente en la página de ;;;;;;;Imagine Math.
SITE CODE: 4823640
Imagine Learning Acquires Early
Weld North Education , a leading digital education technology company focused on developing digital curriculum and tools for grades pre-K12, today announced its Imagine Learning business acquired;Texas-based Reasoning Mind, a leading innovative math curriculum;organization;addressing the early learning market. Serving more than 100,000 students;last year, Reasoning Mind adds an important complement to Imagine Learning’s portfolio of digital curriculum. Terms were not disclosed.
“We are excited to partner with Reasoning Mind and add their rich curriculum and math expertise to our product line,” stated;Jeremy Cowdrey, Co-President of Imagine Learning. “We will now be able to offer a complete supplementary pre-K through middle school math program, helping us more fully serve students, teachers, and schools across the country.”
“We were looking for a partner that shared our mission and could increase our distribution,” explained;Gregg Fleisher, CEO of Reasoning Mind. “After exploring many possibilities and learning about Imagine Learning’s passion for helping all students reach their potential, we knew that partnering with Imagine Learning would make for a wonderful marriage.”
View original press release here.
You May Like: Practice 2 4 Reasoning In Algebra Answer Key