A Fun & Easy This Or That Questions For Her
Girls just wanna have fun!
1.Would you rather have breakfast in bed or a midnight snack?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Depends if youre an early bird or a night owl.
2. Would you rather read a romantic novel together or watch a romantic movie together?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Read the Notebook or watch Ryan Gosling be the perfect Noah?
3. Would you rather slow dance with your partner or dance to a fast beat?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Maybe you can be her Patrick Swayze?
4. Would you rather write a love letter or get a love letter ?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: We want love letters back!
5. Would you rather give up dates or kisses?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: What makes you feel closer to your partner?
Funny Would You Rather Questions
The Power Of Would You Rather Questions
The idea is simple:
You ask a student a question and they have a choice of two possible answers: Would you rather be a bird or a fish?.
The student answers the question but its important they explain WHY.
The explanation of why they chose their answer is what really tests their ability to produce the language .
These questions are extremely useful they are fun which engages the student more. They also get students to use the language outside of what theyre used to which will help them feel confident speaking in a wider range of situations.
They are a great stepping stone between very basic yes or no questions and completely open questions which could be a little intimidating for less advanced students.
As these are separated into different topics it may even be a good idea to use them in lessons that relate to that particular area.
Ok, without further ado, lets begin!
You May Like: How To Find Ksp Chemistry
Difficult Would You Rather Questions
1. Would you rather win £1,000,000 or have your friend win £3,000,000?
Do you think theyd let you win the money if they were in your shoes?
2. Would you rather travel to the past or to the future?
What about if you couldnt return to the present?
3. Would you rather have lots of money but not be able to buy food or have plenty of food but no money?
Is there anyone you can think of who would pick the opposite?
4. Would you rather be best friends with a celebrity or have your dream job?
Have you ever met a celebrity?
5. Would you rather fall into a cactus or walk on glass?
Do you have a strong tolerance to pain?
6. Would you rather climb Mount Everest or run three marathons?
Whats the most exercise youve ever done?
7. Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
Whats the longest youve gone without showering before?
8. Would you rather be trapped in a room full of spiders or snakes?
How long do you think you could stay in there for?
9. Would you rather play a sport professionally or be an actor / actress?
Which do you think pays more?
10. Would you rather be a king for a day or a mayor for a month?
What would you do in that time?
Are You A Teacher
Take advantage of our NEW free daily email service. An awesome classroom conversation starter sent to you at this time every day.
55. Would you rather eat pizza all year or burgers all year?
56. Would you rather eat fruit all the time or vegetables all the time?
57. Would you rather be hungry for a day or stuffed for a week?
58. Would you rather eat a cupcake or a slice of cake?
59. Would you rather have pancakes for breakfast or pizza for dinner?
60. Would you rather drink 5 glasses of water or 10 glasses of coke?
61. Would you rather only be able to use a spoon or only a fork?
62. Would you rather eat onions or eat garlic?
69. Would you rather play outdoors or indoors?
70. Would you rather play physical games like football or mental games like chess?
71. Would you rather compete alone or compete in a team?
72. Would you rather playing sports you like or sports you are good at?
73. Would you rather be the star in a good team or average in a great team?
74. Would you rather protect a draw or risk a win?
75. Would you rather pass the ball or would you rather score the goal?
76. Would you rather play when it is really hot or when it is really cold?
77. Would you rather brush your teeth with soup or with soap?
78. Would you rather eat a cheese sandwich with ice cream inside, or an ice cream with cheese inside?
79. Would you rather swim in jelly or swim in nutella?
Read Also: Geometry Angle Addition Worksheet Answers
Would You Rather Questions
WOULD YOU RATHER Find a pot of goldORFind a four-leaf clover that really did bring good luck
WOULD YOU RATHER Have to speak with an Irish accent for three days OR Have to sing everything you say to the tune of Im Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover for three days
WOULD YOU RATHER Take a one week trip to Ireland each summer for the next four years ORTake a month long trip to Ireland this summer
WOULD YOU RATHER Write a story called, The Day I Caught a LeprechaunOR Invent and build a trap to catch a leprechaun
WOULD YOU RATHER Be a leprechaun OR Catch a leprechaun
WOULD YOU RATHER Have to wear a leprechaun costume everyday for a week after St. Patricks Day OR Every time you enter a room, have to do a little Irish jig in the door way and loudly say, Top o the mornin to you! for a week after St. Patricks Day
WOULD YOU RATHER Get Have to spend a week carrying a small but heavy pot of gold with you wherever you go ORHave to spend a week carrying a large but not very heavy bag of shamrocks
WOULD YOU RATHER For one day, be as small as a leprechaun OR For one day, be as quick as a leprechaun
WOULD YOU RATHER Have to always wear green clothes for the next year OR Get to wear whatever clothes you want for the next year, but always have to wear a big, green leprechauns hat
WOULD YOU RATHER Find a single pot of gold and keep it for yourself OR Find five pots of gold and share them with all of your classmates equally.
B Hard & Thoughtful This Or That Questions For Him
It takes a tough man to make choices
1. Would you rather cheat or be cheated on?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Next question please!
2. Would you rather have someone tell you the brutal truth or have them lie to protect your feelings?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Is honesty always the best policy?
3. Would you rather all the chats on your phone leak or all the photos?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Yikes! But an honest man has nothing to worry about.
4. Would you rather be happy, wealthy, or healthy?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: This will spark an interesting conversation.
5. Would you rather forgive or forget?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Learn more about his heart.
Also Check: What Is The Unit For Distance In Physics
Here Are Some Fun Would You Rather St Patrick’s Day Questions To Bring A Little Luck To Your Class
Would You Rather, This or That Whatever you call this game, your students will love it!
Youll love the:
- Being open to new perspectives
- Flexibility in thinking
- Adopting a personal point of view
Would You Rather Questions make terrific discussion starters or writing prompts. You can get a free version sent to your email by clicking here.
Geography Would You Rather Questions
1. Would you rather live somewhere hot or somewhere cold?
Whats the weather like where you live now?
2. Would you rather live in a country with lots of money or beautiful scenery?
What do you think is the most beautiful country?
3. Would you rather visit five countries in five days or two countries in two weeks?
Where would you go?
4. Would you rather live near a volcano or near a swamp?
Which do you think would have cheaper property prices?
5. Would you rather be the leader of a small country with a lot of money or a big country with little money?
Which is the smallest country you know of that is wealthy?
6. Would you rather live near the ocean or near a field?
Are there any oceans near where you live now?
7. Would you rather live in a good neighbourhood that is far from work or in a bad neighbourhood that is close to work?
How do you usually travel to work?
8. Would you rather live in a quiet neighbourhood without many amenities or live in a noisier neighbourhood where there is plenty to do?
What amenities are near your house?
9. Would you rather go on holiday to somewhere far away or somewhere close to home?
Whats the furthest youve ever been from home?
10. Would you rather live in an area that is prone to earthquakes or one that is prone to flooding?
Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
You May Like: Figure And Ground Psychology Definition
Would You Rather Scenarios For Elementary Students
Would you rather be 12 feet tall or one inch tall?
Would You Rather scenarios are a fun way to jumpstart student conversations. Use them for debates, writing prompts, brain boosts, classroom discussions, lessons on comparisons, or even graph the results! No matter how you use them, theyre sure to inspire some interesting answers. Here are 50 Would You Rather scenarios for elementary students. Want them all in one download? Just enter your email and well send it to you!
If youd like even more would you rather scenarios, we publish new ones twice a week on our kid-friendly site: the Daily Classroom Hub. Make sure to bookmark the link!
A Fun & Easy This Or That Questions For Adults
Because our inner child never gets old
1. Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Such an easy question to answer. Ummm Both?
2. Would you rather never be stuck in traffic again or never get another cold?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Non-stop sneezing while lying in bed with a box of Kleenex and Vitamin C next to you? Traffic doesnt seem too bad now, huh?
3. Would you rather live on the beach or in a cabin in the woods?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Is a cabin or a treehouse at the beach an option ?
4. Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: A question that never gets old. Who wouldnt want super powers?
5. Would you rather travel the world for a year, all expenses paid or have $40,000 to spend on whatever you want?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: The choice between making lasting memories and going on a shopping spree shouldnt be that hard, should it?
Pro-tip: To get the fun and easy banter started, try supplying everyone in your group with the Icebreaker Box from Caroo.
This fully-loaded care package not only includes healthy snacks and a cocktail kit to enjoy, but it also includes an engaging icebreaker activity to get your event started in style. Cheers!
Read Also: Theory Of Everything Geometry Dash 2
A Fun & Easy This Or That Questions For Him
Bring them on!
1. Would you rather go watch a movie or go watch the sunset?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: You might be surprised by what your partner prefers.
2. Would you rather cuddle under the stars or cuddle under a blanket?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: As long as he gets to cuddle with you, it doesnt really matter. Unless its really cold outside?
3. Would you rather sing to your partner or play him a song on a musical instrument?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Make sure not to get teardrops on your guitar .
4. Would you rather cook dinner with your partner or have your partner cook dinner for you?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Its always a good idea to test their culinary skills.
5. Would you rather go out for fine dining or order pizza and watch Netflix?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: If its the first date, choose wisely.
C Crazy & Weird This Or That Questions For Adults
Who you callin crazy?
11. Would you rather spend a year on Mars by yourself or party on a remote island with your friends?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Do they serve tequila on Mars?
12. Would you rather speak to animals or speak 10 foreign languages?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Its all about the art of communication.
13. Would you rather lose your passport or smartphone?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Depends on what you have saved on that smartphone . Also can be a good segue into a round of Never Have I Ever questions.
14. Would you rather walk barefoot in a public restroom or get poisoned ?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: The sole purpose of this question is to see you cringe!
15. Would you rather be the hero that saved the girl or the villain that took over the world?
- Why this is a good Would You Rather question: Love versus Power is the ultimate dilemma.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Geography Of Paraguay
Here’s Why Most Students Chose B As Their Answer:
“15-8=7, 15-6=9. more money with option 2.” – Austin
“it is a trick question $8.00 to make 30 cookies is more than $6.00 to make 30 cookies.” -Travis
“15-6=9 choice b means they made $9.” -Kendon
“Choice B , because in total for the cookies and costing would be 9$.It would be one dollar more than choice A .” -Natalie
“Choice B, because 30 cookies for 15 dollars with a cost of 6 is more money than Choice A.” -Eric
“I chose choice B because choice A, if you multiply 30 by 0.50 you get 15.00 then minus that with 8.00 you get 7.00 so you get a profit of $7.00 if you do choice A and if you minus$15.00 by $6.00 you get a profit of $9.00 if you do choice B so that is the reason I chose choice B because you make more profit.” – Francisco
“CHOICE 15.00-6.00= 9.00 CHOICE 30.00 X .50 = 15.00-8.00=7.00 I would rather be choice because you make more money.” -John B.
“With A 30 cookies times .50 is $15 and B is the same $15 cost for cookies. I chose B because I realized I made a profit of $9 vs $7 ” -Rhylee
“First for A, one cookie costs 50 cents so two cookies would have the cost of 1$. Then I counted by 2s, all the way to 30. The answer I got was fifteen dollars. Then I subtracted 8$ from 15$, which equaled 7$. So, the answer to A, is 7$. For B, since I got 15$ from selling the 30 cookies, I subtracted 6$ from 15$ because 6$ was the amount used to make the cookies.That left me with a total of 9$. I choose B because I would have gotten more money because 9$> 6$.” -Madeleine
Would You Rather Questions About Employment
Would you rather be the boss or the employee?
Would you rather have a job that requires very little work but it boring or work very hard at an interesting job?
Would you rather work the job you have now for a year at double your current rate of pay or have one year off with what you are making now?
Would you rather have a one month paid vacation or not have to pay taxes on your income for a year?
Would you rather take a year off at full pay or work your current job for the next year at double your salary?
Would you rather have a job that impacts your society or the world and make very little money or become famous for something trivial and have a great deal of money?
Would you want to stay the age you are physically forever or stay the way you are now financially forever?
Would you rather stand all day at work or sit all day at work?
You May Like: Volume Physics Formula