The Following Websites Are Some That I’ve Found Useful If You Have Any To Share Please Let Me Know
www.commoncore.org/maps/math/home – Eureka Math
www.mathbits.com – Secondary Math resources with Common Core
www.GeometryCommonCore.com Geometry resources. *Some free.
www.emathinstruction.com seeks to build a new model of mathematics education, one that his more flexible and responsive to a teachers needs than the standard hardbound textbook. *Some free.
– This site offers a free e-text for the New York State Integrated Algebra 1 course.
www.mathforum.org – This site consists of a listserv that discusses everything and anything related to high school math education in New York.
– Watch videos and practice your skills for almost any math subject.
www.mathworld.wolfram.com – This site offers detailed and technical information on any mathematical topic whatsoever. It is brought to you by the makers of Mathematics and it is essentially the Wikipedia of mathematical knowledge.
www.problem-attic.com 100,000 of the best questions from NYS Regents, State Assessments, Academic Competitions and more. *Mostly free
www.jmap.org – offers New York teachers free resources that simplify the integration of Regents exam questions into their curriculum.
www.nysedregents.org – Every past NYS Regents Exam
– Free manipulatives to work on problem solving techniques. Great to use with Smartboard.
– Math tutorial website.
Students Struggling With All Kinds Of Algebra Problems Find Out That Our Software Is A Life
Search phrases used on 2012-02-10:
- simplifying radicals on ti 83
- word proble,s for the disributive property
- grade 8 algebra beginners
- Where Can I Use a Ti83 Calculator Online
- graphing ordered pairs triva worksheet
- trigonometry application question
- general equation for square root function
- Factor the GCF polynomials calc
- trivias in math with answers
- multi-step inequalites word problems worksheets
- program functions t1-84
- convert whole numbers to percentages
- online algebra calculator
- exercises with adding and subtracting fractions
- Free online t1-83 graphing calculator
- factoring ploynomials to the 3rd degree
- power points on linear functions
- plotting points on a calculator