Geometry Dash Vault Codes
- Lenny Redeem code to unlock the Lenny Icon.
- Blockbite – Redeem code to unlock the UFO.
- Spooky – Redeem code to unlock the Shy Guy Icon.
- Neverending – Redeem code to unlock an UFO.
- Mule – Redeem code to unlock a Ship.
- Ahead – Redeem code to unlock a Wave.
- Gandalfpotter – Redeem code to unlock a Trail.
- Sparky – Redeem code to unlock A Secret Coin & tons of other stuff.
- Robotop – Redeem code to unlock a Robot.
- *| – Redeem code to unlock an Eye.
- **|8 16 30 32 46 84 – Redeem code to unlock the Illuminati Wave.
* This is your username in the game. To find this out, click on the Face button to the left of the Play button, and then the default name is Player. Though to change it, click on it, and type in anything you want. We recommend leaving it as Player until you have entered the code in the Vault.
** For this code, you have to type in each number and click the Vault Keepers face. So 8> Click Face> 16> Click Face> 30> Click Face> 32> Click Face> 46> Click Face> 84> Click Face. After the 84 has been entered the code shall be unlocked.
All Geometry Dash Vault Codes List
We’ll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you’ll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Make sure to enter the code exactly as it is listed, or it might not work correctly!
The codes do not work on any free version of the game, in this case, Geometry Dash Lite. The Vaults are closed, so there is no way to enter them, to use the codes. However, the codes do work on any paid version of the game this includes the Steam version.